Sunday 5 August 2012

Olympic Success - Real life failure

I have a large amount of shit that I need to do, however for the last nine days I have happily forgone the activities of sorting out my life/ seeing family and friends to spend  approximately 18 hours a day reveling in the success of sport.

I am in no way saying that this is a waste of time, but I definitely think that I need to lay off. My already slightly addictive personality has kicked into overdrive due to both the variety of viewing material available and the vast success that our team has enjoyed thus far.

This has had a negative effect not only on my capacity to engage in social/organisational activities, but also in more basic tasks. Like washing/ eating regularly.


HOW I FEEL WHEN GB WINS GOLD 



HOW I LOOK WHEN GB WIN GOLD 


Long may it continue!!!!!! 

1 comment: