Wednesday 11 April 2012

Modern Music and The Future

I was thinking the other day about old people. I'm not too sure how I feel about the idea of getting old, it never looks like much fun. There is however, one particular facet which I am looking extremely forward to.

One thing the elderly seem to particularly enjoy is listening to the music of their youth. It must evoke memories of a long past hey day when the world was young and anything is possible. A once familiar sound, long since forgotten could suddenly awake new life into the winter years of these fine individuals.

This is all very well and good when the big hits are 'It's a long way to Tipperary' and 'We'll meet Again', but what about our generation? What combination of music and lyrics will bring us back from the brink of an endless grey reality?

Will THIS be a common site in nursing homes and residential care centres across the U.K. by 2075???









I SURE HOPE SO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment